Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The man in black

So no one reads this anymore, but hell, why not post

PURGE

lately I have felt like a failure, im not in school and have no job, yet i lie to people and tell them that I LOVE SCHOOL

the only birthday present i got was a double of vodka, and between me and myself, its almost gone already

I almost got a scale yesterday, I took the bus to wally world just to get on and i stared at them for about 5 minutes and left without one (there is always a lower number)

I discovered the location of the exercise room at the apartments (yay) and there is this whale of a woman that is always running on the only treadmill

Since i am behind the times i still have a portable cd player and i need a new one bcuz it skipps all the time

i like to sit around with the lights out listening to the cure because i am fucking awesome

i might become a telemarketer, the only reason i havent made an appointment for an interview is because i hate telemarketers

I am almost out of cigarettes and dont have $$$ for the bus to get more

I like to take a shot every time the audience laughs on tv when nothing is funny

0 comments: