Tuesday, March 31, 2009

omg

Yesterday was quite the day

1. only slept an hour overnight

2. got voip and digital cable.

3. Walked 1 mile to Rite Aid and back to retrieve the cordless phone i bought the previous day and accidentaly left in the store. Upon getting the phone home I was very dissapointed to discover it was not working. After about an hour of fidgeting with the phone to fix it i discovered that I had wasted an hour by not reading the giant sticker on the box that said to plug in the battery pack to the phone. Finished that.

4. got a job for $25 per hour doing freelance web design with no formal training

5. remembered one of the reasons I wasnt talking to my mother. She lied on her taxes and claimed me on her taxes while not doing anything to support me last year. And she did it again this year

2 comments:

jenna-june said...

congrats :] sounds like an interesting day.

christa said...

"I had wasted an hour by not reading the giant sticker on the box that said to plug in the battery pack to the phone. Finished that."

I lol'd.